November 13, 2017
Shift welcomes all respectful participants! There are a lot of ways to get involved:
help lead a ride! Ride leaders are almost always looking for help in crowd management - sweeping, corking, helping get folks’ attention when it’s time to ride out. If you can find the leader before a ride starts, ask if they need help!
- help edit and create content for this website! This process is written up in more detail on this page - we especially need authors (who need no particular tech skills), and designers to help style this website.
- help with the calendar - See this page for some more details.
- help facilitate events like pedalpalooza. Join the shift volunteers mailing list and let us know what dreams and/or skills you’ve got. We need folks to help edit the calendar, encourage folks to create events, help with social media, etc.
- post related content on our social media channels. Want a more formal role like moderating our page or tweeting for us? Ping the shift volunteers mailing list and we’ll chat with you about how you can help.
- help with Breakfast on the Bridges.
- help with the World Naked Bike Ride
donate! The paypal button at the bottom of the page here lets you give a tax deductible donation to shift via our fiscal sponsor Umbrella. You can see how we use this money on our expenses page.